- The shorttunic Eric is made of heavy coarse cotton fabric for authentic look.
- Tunics have been worn from the roman antigue up to the middleages not only by vikings and teutons.
- This tunic is a short version worn by workers like hunters or blacksmiths.
- Traditionally the tunic is worn with a belt or rope.
- Shown accesoires are not included, they are for display purpose only.
- The cut in the neckline is for an easier slip on and can be closed decorative with a garment fibel.
- Like all garments from our collection this is inspired by historical facts, pictures and findings.
- Made from 100% cotton so its good to wear and easy to wash(remember cotton often shrinks a little in the first wash and hate dryers)
- Measures in inch S – M – L – XL – XXL – XXXL
- Chest 41.3 – 44.5 – 47.6 – 50.8 – 53.9 – 57.1
- Sleeve length 23.2 – 23.6 – 24 – 24.4 – 25.2 – 25.6
- All Measurements are approximate.
- For slim fit choose a size where your chest circumference lies 2 – 3.1 inch under the declared chest measure.
- For normal fit choose a size where your chest circumference lies 3.1 – 4.7 inch under the declared chest measure.
- For wide fit choose a size where your chest circumference lies 4.7 inch under the declared chest measure.
♦ ORDER WORK FLOW: ♦
- We ship Worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 14-20 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.