- Pendant height 2 3/8″
- Pendant width 1″
- Pendant weight 0.67 ounces
- Necklace length is 23 1/2″
- All pendant necklaces come with a stainless steel chain.This Viking pendant necklace features a raven skull engraved with a Vegvisir, Viking Compass.Vegvisir is an ancient Nordic symbol to help the wearer get through rough weather. This is perfect for anyone who is embarking on a journey, a new path in life, or anyone who is going through challenging times. When I look at this symbol I’m reminded of the Viking sailors from Scandinavia crossing to Iceland, Greenland and even to North America. Battling rough weather in their small Viking ships, they were most likely wearing Vegvisir pendants given to them by their loved ones to help them get through the difficult journey.
Hugin and Munin (pronounced “HOO-gin” and “MOO-nin”; Old Norse Huginn and Muninn, are two ravens who help the god Odin.
Ravens were of great significance to the Vikings and revered as a sign from the Gods when they appeared. Odin had two ravens named Hugin and Munin (Old Norse Huginn and Muninn) The names come from the words hugr and munr which translates to “Thought”and “Memory”
Two ravens sit on his (Odin’s) shoulders and whisper all the news which they see and hear into his ear; they are called Huginn and Muninn. He sends them out in the morning to fly around the whole world, and by breakfast they are back again. Thus, he finds out many new things and this is why he is called ‘raven-god’ (hrafnaguð).
- We ship Worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 14-20 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.